Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Book Coach

A day in my life of book coaching can look something like this. It's an image I identify with as I enjoy helping people author books so much I find that I often can't stop myself from taking on all kinds of potential authors--many of whom may not be best-selling authors but all who I treat equally imagining their greatest dreams realized.

So people ask me what do I offer as a coach and what kinds of people do I work with? First, I have my bi-annual group coaching classes. In my last class offered this past Friday I had the following types of people working on really great books:

1. A market research executive working on a book to help widows move through their grief following the death of their spouse.

2. An owner of a consulting service for CIO's. This author-to-be has relationships with over 200 CIO's in the Chicagoland area. He is a wonderful business leader and is working on a book for CIO's that will help them operate more effectively in their jobs.

3. A sales executive who is working on a book to help people achieve career success. After more than fifteen years in the corporate trenches she has created a number of tools to help professionals avoid the pitfalls of a poorly managed career path.

4. An investor who decided to work on a book providing would-be entrepreneurs twenty-four powerful and effective questions to ask themselves prior to going into business for themselves.

In upcoming blog entries I'll share more information on my clients so that you can get a better idea of how you too can start pulling out the book inside of you sooner rather than later.

Best to you,
Melissa Giovagnoli
Your virtual book coach and beyond

Contact me at melissa @networlding.com (note to take out the spaces when you email) and ask about my individual and group coaching sessions for your book project.

No comments:

Post a Comment